GAE Members' Access to Savings!.
Click on the Access Card (right). This will take you directly to the GAE Access site. No activation needed! Just start looking for savings for you and your family!
You will find instant coupons for savings and may browse for more savings information on dining, oil changes, fast food restaurants, shopping, vacations, hotels, recreation, golf, and much more.
In fact, the average annual savings among many participating members covered the cost of their association membership.
Access is our way of saying thanks for joining the only organization advocating for those of you on the front lines of our public schools every day.
Click here to start SAVING
1. What is the Access card? Simply put, the Access card is your education association membership card. It not only entitles you to the all the benefits of being an association member but it also gives you the ability to save money at
thousands of locations worldwide.
2. What is the Access App? The NEW Access App is the latest offering from GAE and Access. Now you can simply download the app from either your Itunes or Droid app stores and go paper free! You can bring up the coupon/discount right on your phone instead of having to find a computer and printer to print it out. It will also give you directions to the store you’re trying to find. The APP will also keep a count of all of the savings you’re accruing as you use it.
You are using a Temporary GAE login and do not have the ability
to acquire or use the GAE smartphone ACCESS App.
Please contact GAE Membership to determine the status of the processing of your GAE application.
3. What kinds of discounts are available? Your card saves you up to 50% on purchases you make every-day – at restaurants, hotels, retail stores, golf courses, ski resorts, theme parks and everywhere else in between. With discounts at over 100,000 locations worldwide, you’ll be sure to find savings wherever you are - or plan to be!
4. How do I activate my card? Activating your card is no longer needed! Once you've signed in to the members-only side, simply click the Access graphic. It's that easy.
5. How do I get my discounts? Most merchants require that you present your membership card at the time of purchase. Occasionally, some merchants also require a printed coupon that you print from the website, so be sure to check the individual merchant page on the website for specific instructions.
6. How do I search for savings? There are several ways to search for savings. To find participating merchants in your area, simply enter in your city name or zip code into the box marked “find discounts”, select your category and click “Find”! You can also refine your search results by clicking on “Advanced Search” on the left hand side of your browser. This will allow you to search for several specific categories within a specific area.
7. What if I lost my card? Don’t worry. The process of obtaining a replacement card is easy. Simply call GAE at 678-837-1100 and ask for the Membership Department to have a new card mailed to you.
8. What if a merchant I visited didn’t recognize the program? Occasionally, a merchant will appear on the website whose employees are unaware of the discount program. If a participating location does not honor your discount, please contact our member services team immediately.
9. I don’t see my favorite merchant in the program. What can I do? We get some of our best leads from members like you. With our Refer-A-Merchant link on the Access site, members identify businesses where they would most like to save. Once a location is submitted, our merchant recruitment team goes into action – contacting that business and encouraging it to join the Access Savings program. So be sure to check the website often to see if your “referred merchant” has been added to our program.
For those members who may not have access to a computer, please call the toll-free Access Customer Service number on the back of your Access Card (1-877-538-6729).
Access Customer Service is open from 7 am to 7 pm Monday-Thursday MST (Mountain Standard Time - 2 hours behind us) and Fridays from 7 am to 5 pm MST.