The Georgia Association for Educators, and its over 40,000 members, congratulates the following schools on being named a 2012 GEORGIA BLUE RIBBON SCHOOL.
- Chase Street Elementary, Clarke County
- Austell Intermediate School, Cobb County
- Kittredge Magnet, DeKalb County
- Crabapple Crossing, Fulton County
- Fairmount Elementary, Gordon County
- Simpson Elementary, Gwinnett County
- Britt David Elementary, Muscogee County
- First Presbyterian Day School (Middle School), Macon
This award is a testament to your school community�s vision, perseverance, and leadership in bringing together and motivating your teachers, support professionals, parents, and community leaders to prepare your students for the myriad of challenges that lie ahead.
Once again, congratulations to you on your award and continued success in your efforts to provide your children with a great education.
Georgia Association of Educators