To access the Members Only area of the site:
- First, type in your first initial and last name (no spaces) for your username.
If you have a hyphenated last name, include the hyphen.
- Next, type in the last 4 digits of your social security number for your password.
After accessing the Members Only area, you can:
- view our different offerings by clicking on My Discounts and Deals on the top navigation bar; or
- click on the GAE membership card to go to the ACCESS website. Once there, you can type in your membership card number to view all offerings.
If the site does not accept your username and password, it is because of one of two causes.
- Cause 1: You are new to the association and your information has not yet been transferred to our site's database (Our database files are refreshed every Friday. Please try again at that point. In this instance, please click here with your contact information to receive a temporary password and username.
- Cause 2: It may be one of the rare occurrences where you and another member have duplicate information. In this case only, begin using the last FIVE numbers of your social security number for your username.
In either case, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and please contact us if you have any questions.
Thank you again for being a GAE member.